Bookworm

Giggle giggle

I found this at Purple Puzzle Place. Google your own name (real or username) plus the word needs, all in quotation marks. Here are some of the hits I got when I Googled "Julie needs".

Julie needs to work on her parenting.

Julie needs a team of committed people to pray for her.

Julie needs some real hands-on comforting as the anniversary of that first killing spree is drawing near.

Julie needs 25 to 35 grams of fiber daily.

Julie needs a kidney transplant (not so funny!).

Julie needs to show off her womanly frame.

Julie needs a diversion.

Julie needs to be taught a lesson.

Julie needs something special like a trip to the bathroom.

7 Comments:

  • Hahahaha!!! Thx for this wee hr break. I'm up on purpose working. Now to take the quiz. P.S. Your "new" header looks as terrific as it did before! :)

    posted by Blogger Gel on 3:12 AM  

  • What fun. I posted my answers on Purple kanagaroo's blog. Thx for the break both of you! :) P.S. Julie I'm her kidney donor....

    posted by Blogger Gel on 3:31 AM  

  • ROFL, I read your comment back to me over there and had to reply...I think you have had a diversion, though!

    posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8:49 AM  

  • Here's hoping you get the fiber you need ;)

    posted by Blogger Running2Ks on 11:13 AM  

  • I've done that one before and the spelling of my name is so unusual that I only get like four results. It is fun to see what you come up with though isn't it?

    posted by Blogger Sleeping Mommy on 12:43 PM  

  • nice blogq

    posted by Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic on 2:07 PM  

  • Heh heh, thanks Gel.

    Running, uh, yeah, I'm working on it. :)

    Sleeping Mommy, have you tried "Sleeping Mommy needs?"

    Pseudo-intellectual, thanksq.

    Happy birthday, Donna!

    posted by Blogger Julie on 8:11 PM