Bookworm

Honestly!

I have more than half a mind to switch to some other blogging platform. Recommendations, anyone? I've recreated my template, and yes, this time I will back it up. Jeez.

So anyway, two different people tagged me with the same meme: list five of your idiosyncrasies. Ok. Here goes.

1. I went to law school. (Ha ha, that was supposed to be funny.)

2. I can happily eat an entire jar of olives, including drinking the juice, in one sitting. However, I prefer the super-salty, slightly bitter, oil-cured ones: the only reason for shopping at Whole Foods.

3. I have a crush on the entire country of Canada.

4. I play Dungeons & Dragons with my family.

5. I have spent many pleasant hours practicing writing with my non-preferred hand.

All right, I hereby tag doulicia for this one, heh heh, along with anyone else who would like to be tagged.

5 Comments:

  • I love typepad. As you may remember, I used to have a blogger site and then I switched to typepad because I could do fancy things with books and pictures. I really like it. But you have to pay.

    posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 3:40 PM  

  • You know, I've had a crush on Canada for a long time, too. Have been to Windsor and Toronto more times than I've been to Detroit and would love to live there. Unfortunately, they make it pretty hard for Americans to get jobs in academia up there... Sigh. Thankfully we have friends in Toronto, so we can at least claim an association with Canada. :)

    posted by Blogger Melissa on 4:35 PM  

  • Yeah, I don't want to pay. Plus, I swear Typepad blogs take longer to load. But they do come with a lot of nice doo-dads.

    You too, Melissa? Ha ha, I wish I could say I'd been to Canada more times than Detroit! Even when I'm going to Canada, first I have to go to Detroit.

    posted by Blogger Julie on 6:40 PM  

  • Hey, I practice writing with my non-preferred hand too--always have!

    posted by Blogger purple_kangaroo on 7:47 AM  

  • And just when I was wondering what to write about today!

    posted by Blogger doulicia on 11:29 AM