Bookworm

Hoppin’ on the pet photos bandwagon



Originally uploaded by Julie H.
This is Peter (black) and Jenny. Within the first week after we got Peter I vowed never again to have a solid black pet. He is just about impossible to photograph, especially against our dark blue couch. We have a dark brown leather chair that he loves to sleep in, too. I don't know how many times I've come this close to sitting on him because he's almost invisible in it. But he shows up pretty nicely against the calico. GuusjeM, I picked this photo for you. Does the arm around the shoulders pose remind you of any other kitty pics you've seen recently???

2 Comments:

  • It sure does remind me of some kitty photos I've seen recently!
    Hope everyone at your house is on the mend soon and that you don't lose your mind in the process.

    posted by Blogger Unknown on 9:59 PM  

  • I enjoyed this pic, even after Valentine's Day. :) I've seen many othe kitty pix on another site. Love pet photos: looking and taking the photos! :)

    posted by Blogger Gel on 12:53 AM