Bookworm

Phew!

Got it back! But at the expense of a few things, like my links, which I had to reconstruct from scratch. I hope I didn't leave anyone off. The list looks shorter than I remember it being.

We had a nice seder at my parents' house last night. Very nice, considering that about half the people there were under the age of 5. The best part about it -- not counting the brisket -- was that this year for the first time my daughter was able to take turns along with the grownups in reading parts of the story.

Reading.

5 Comments:

  • Glad to hear your seder went well. I wondered about the irony of the installation of the new pope so close to Passover, but I don't suppose there's much to be read into it.

    Thanks for putting me on your links list. And I, for one, want to see those snow covered tulips!

    posted by Blogger Mummy/Crit on 9:04 AM  

  • Mazel Tov, Julie :) I remember those times w/ our daughters.

    posted by Blogger Gel on 2:01 PM  

  • Well, it's in the 60s today, and most of the snow is gone. But another blogger who lives in my town posted a photo of her snow-covered primroses.

    And thanks for your good wishes, Gel! Chag Samayach to you!

    posted by Blogger Julie on 2:06 PM  

  • Thank you for the heads up. Because of what happened to you I am so going to go in and copy my template and all its contents and back them up to disk so that if something ever happens I can reinstall them.

    posted by Blogger Sleeping Mommy on 7:14 PM  

  • I had a look at your friend's snow covered primroses, and yes, it was good. Also answered a long-held question for me "what are primroses?" I know them as polyanthus I think, and they come in other colours - deep blue/purple and pinky tones...

    posted by Blogger Mummy/Crit on 7:53 AM